Richard Welch, PhD
The “Father of Mental Photography”
Founder of Brain Management
CEO of Educom, Inc.
After years of testing, refining and simplifying Mental Photography, a form of hyper speed reading, and the synergistic process, then many more years of helping people globally, Dr. Richard Welch agreed it was time to present his life’s work on the Internet. ZOX Pro Training features the best parts of Richard Welch’s teachings in one easy to manage program. Mental photography or
ZOXing also gives you:
- Elevated Whole Brain Activity – simulates the growth of dendrites* within the brain – *(Each of our 100 billion active neurons or brain cells has a cell-body or nucleus. Effectively all of these cells are present when we are born, but each can sprout up to 20,000 branches or dendrites, which grow like trees to store information – Our MEMORIES.)
- Strengthened neural pathways – you have greater accessibility to and from your memories [both new and old] which also helps your brain and body to work together better
- Brain Plasticity – Mental Photography provides the stimulus exceeding the Neural Plasticity threshold and triggers exponential brain growth building new brain cells, neural connections and synapse.
- Hemispheric balancing – two sides of your brain deal with different things – the more integration you have between the 2 sides of your brain, the better you are at everything you do
- Heightened neural communication between the conscious and the subconscious
- More memory capacity and accesses from your old memory and new memory – better memory
- Quicker and clearer thinking and decision making
- Better comprehension of information
Richard Welch Explains: